Friday, August 24, 2012

Complaint against caste based racial discrimination.


To,
The Divisional Commissioner,
O/o the Divisional Commissioner,
5, Sham Nath Marg, New Delhi.

Sub.: Complaint against caste based racial discrimination.

Respected Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I,Raghubir Singh Gadegawnlia R/o Jawala Puri, New Delhi-110087 and belonging to the Scheduled Caste category (Raigar). I had made a complaint against Mr. Anil Kumar Sharma, regarding illegally mentally harassment by misuse of influence of D C's office, threatening, bribe and atrocities on me.

Now I have decided to bring it to your kind notice that irregularity, injustice, malafide intentions and rampant naked caste based racial discrimination being practiced by the Investigation Team Officers of Revenue Department in the complaint investigation matter.

After my complaint, department has been setup an Investigation Team. Unfortunately in the Investigation Team Officers has been recruited from dominant powerful castes, so they are provided undue protection to Mr. Anil Kumar Sharma. How can I get the justice in such a situation? The investigation team cannot do to fair investigation. I cannot get justice from the investigation team Officers. In such cases the actual achievement of justice depends on the act of the honesty of officers. Today in the social life is the most basic class distinction is widespread between the dominant powerful castes and the powerless, poor dalit castes. Because I am a dalit complainant, so they can deprive from my justice right.

I hereby request to seeking justice, to stop the atrocious acts and the shameless crime against humanity.

Regards, 

(Raghubir Singh Gadegawnlia)

No comments:

Post a Comment