Sunday, October 7, 2012

Complaint against the CPIO, Central Vigilance Commission


To,
The Commissioner of Police,
Delhi Police Head Quarter,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

Subject: Complaint against the CPIO, Central Vigilance Commission, regarding Non-Compliance or Defiance of orders of Hon’ble Central Information Commission by (CPIO) a government public servant is a serious matter and CPIO have thus also committed offences punishable under Sections 166,176, 177, 186, 187 and 188 of the Indian Penal Code.

Respected Sir,

As I am aggrieved by Non-Compliance or Defiance of order/decision of this Hon’ble Central Information Commission by Public Information Officer [PIO], I want hereby register this complaint with you for your kind Effective action for compliance of decision/orders. (CIC’s Order Copy attached).

I had sought information as per enclosed RTI application dated01-12-2010 The CPIO provided completely irrelevant and wrong information. I filed first appeal 14-01-2011. In the meantime, I received a letter from the CPIO. I am not satisfied with the reply of the FAA; I filed second appeal in the Central Information Commission on  25/02/2011, CIC sent me a letter to come for a hearing on 25/04/2012, after hearing, CIC gave a decision/order on 25/04/2012, CIC ordered that information be provided to the Appellant within 10 days. However, even after nearly six months I did not get any response from the CPIO, Central Vigilance Commission, which prompted me to register a case with the Delhi Police for non-compliance or Defiance of order of the CIC.

Despite order of Hon’ble Sh. Satyananda Mishra, Chief Information Commissioner, PIO has not provided required information within the time stipulated in the decision i. e. by 25/04/2012. Non-Compliance or Defiance of order of Hon’ble Central Information Commission by (CPIO) a government public servant is a serious matter and CPIO have thus also committed offences punishable under Sections 166,176, 177, 186, 187 and 188 of the Indian Penal Code.

I therefore request to you kindly lodge my FIR against errant the CPIO, Central Vigilance Commission, Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex, Block-A, INA, New Delhi-110023.

I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of justice.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,


(Mahatam Singh),
C-158, Jawala Puri,Camp No.-4,
Sunder Vihar, New Delhi-87
Mob.: 9211801521

No comments:

Post a Comment