Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Specimen of Affidavit from purchaser/Transferee



AFFIDAVIT
I/We _________________ S/o D/o W/oSh._________________________________
Aged ______ years, R/o _____________________________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1)     That I/we have agreed to purchase/get transferred plot/house/Commercial Site No. ___________ situated in Sector/Phase _________ at _________ from its owner Sh./Smt. _________________ R/o _______________________ (through his GPA/SPA) Sh./Smt. _______________________ (if applicable).
2)     That after the property is transferred in my/our name, I/we or my/our legal heris, assigns & successors shall abide by the provisions of the Haryana Regional & Town Planning & Dev. Act, 1995 and the rules, bye laws framed there under, as amended from time to time and the conditions of the allotment.
3)     That I/we or my/our legal heirs, assigns & successors shall pay additional price, extension fee and other dues, if any, in respect of the said Plot/House/Site as and when demanded by the Estate Officer irrespective of the execution of conveyance deed/sale deed. In case of failure on my/our part to pay the final/additional price and extension fee or other dues to the Estate Officer the Competent Authority may resume the said plot/house/site.
4)     That I/we shall construct the building on the plot/site within the stipulated period, in accordance with the sanctioned building plan (if applicable) failing which I shall pay extension fee as determined by HUDA.
5)     That I/we shall not make any additions/alterations in the said property without prior approval of the Estate Officer, HUDA.
6)     That I/we shall not use the said property for any purpose other than the purpose for which it has been allotted.
7)     That I/we shall execute Hire Purchase Agreement within ________ days from the date of issue of permission to transfer/NOC (in case of House only).
8)     That I/we shall not hold the Estate Officer responsible for any loss/damage caused to me/us at any later stage due to the transfer made/NOC issued by the Estate Officer on the basis of the documents submitted for the purpose.


DEPONENT (S)
VERIFICATION:
Verified that the contents of Paras No. 1 to 8 of above affidavit of mine/ours are true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge and belief. No part thereof is false and nothing has been concealed therein.

DEPONENT (S)
DATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment