Wednesday, August 28, 2013

request for admission

To
The principle,
xxxxxxxxxx,


sub:- request for admission in 1st standard
sir,
my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i live at xxxxxxxxxxx about xxxxxkms from your school. this is to inform you that since yours being one among the best schools in the city known for its name and fame i would like to join my son xxxxxxxxxxxxxx aged xx in your school. your school has a good reputation in the city and in my opinion educating my son in such a school as your would lead him to a bright future. i being the father of xxxxxxxxxxxx consider that your school caters my sons requirements for a rightful education. i kindly request you to consider my request a admit him in to your renowned and esteemed school.

thanking you,
yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment