Thursday, September 27, 2012

Complaint against dispensary pharmacist for refused prescribed cough syrup.


To, 

The Director/ IMO, 

ESIC Medical dispensary, 

Jawala Puri, New Delhi-110087. 

Subject : Complaint against dispensary pharmacist for refused prescribed cough syrup.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring into kind your notice that denied prescribed medicines and unethical behavior by the Pharmacist of ESIC dispensary which is located in Jawala Puri. I want to file a complaint against him

My Mother by name Smt. Premwati was went to ESIC Jawala Puri dispensary for check up due to ill health/severe cough on 26-09-2012. The Doctor is checked & prescribes some medicine & syrup on a treatment slip. My mother went to pharmacy counter for prescribes medicines, but Pharmacist gives some tablets & denied for cough syrup & told her that doctor not prescribes cough syrup. My mother again meets to doctor and ask him for cough syrup. The doctor reply to my mother “I WROTE COUGH SYRUP” you go again & demand to pharmacist for cough syrup after then he gives her.

I am very much depressed on this irresponsible behavior of the ESIC dispensary pharmacist. I have seen several times Pharmacist's attitude this common scenario there. I don't know what effect will my complaint take but still I am making it because things really need to change. He has no sense how to talk with female patients & old age people. Do you think, Employees are paying for that to fooling his/ her old age father and mother by ESIC employees?

So I request you to kindly take proper action against the ESIC dispensary pharmacist as they are only be fooling the Public even in such a social and noble profession of healthcare industry.

I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of justice.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

(Brij Mohan Singh)
ESIC Card No. 2013333190,
B-618, Jawala Puri, New Delhi-87.

Copy to:-
Gyan Lakshay (NGO) Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment