Saturday, November 9, 2013

Complaint against corruption, misbehave and harassment by TT.

Respected Sir,

I am a RTI & Social Activist. I would like to betoken to you that about corruption, misbehave and harassment by TT.
I purchased two senior citizen general ticket No.E-30800801 & E-30800802 from the authorized booking window of Rs.35+45=80/- for Bandikui Jn. to Delhi. I started my return journey with my wife from Bandikui Jn. to Delhi by Train No.19269 (PORBANDAR MUZAFFARPUR EXPRESS) departing from Bandikui Jn. towards Delhi at 14.32hrs on 08 November 2013.  The general coach was full with over-crowded passengers.  We can't board that coach, so we decided to enter the Sleeper coach (S-1) & I was ready to pay reservation charge (without penalty). The S-1 coach is also already packed with passengers who do not have any reservations.
Sir, when the train got started the two TT’s (who was neither wearing his NAMEPLATE nor any BADGE) came in the coach (S-1) and asked for ticket me & I produced my general tickets, T.T. pick up the ticket in his pocket and said us to go to toilet side and said again there that 'what is proof that you have ticket?' then I said "sir, why are you doing so?" Then he told me it is not your home, it's our end all things happen here, I requested him to be a little more polite with  passengers... he started abusing me and asked us to pay Rs. 320/- each for boarding the train with the penalty. After that he gone to check other and came back after 2 - 3 minutes and demanded us to pay Rs 200/- each, if you don't pay Rs.200/- "I will charge you as without ticket three times of that amount fine by using power which I have, thus we paid to him and he told go and occupy the seat wherever the seat is vacant. He did not give any RECEIPT for the Rs 400/-.
When the train reached next station, I asked the TT’s for the receipt of Rs 400/- he shouted arrogantly upon me and humiliated me by saying I brought you in the train. He refused to give any receipt for our hardcore earned money. He along with another TT shouted upon me that nothing can be issued for Rs 200/- each & signed on tickets. They don’t make receipt, this way making loss to railways and doing corruption.
As I witnessed, the TT took the bribes ranging from Rs. 200 to Rs. 400 each from general ticket holders. In spite of taking this money from them, he did not even bother to issue the fee receipt for the difference of amount for those general ticket holders. 100% now I believe that the TT’s are not working for their duty. They have work for outsource income. Please see that this corruption is stopped in trains and save Railways from losses.
Are railway minister & railway board given permission to behave them like this?
It is collection of the fine from passengers by corrupt manner, Is this correct?
Is railway board given them training to check Ticket like this?

As a social worker, I feel depressed when I think of such arrogant public servants... It is a disgrace for the country as well as the organization to have such people on rolls... they should be taken to task and reprimanded for their improper behavior.
So, I request you to enquire into the matter and take appropriate disciplinary action against this extremely arrogant railway employee.
Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
RAGHUBIR SINGH,

No comments:

Post a Comment