Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Letter Requesting Re-Evaluation

Letter Requesting Records from School
Name of Teacher and/or Principal
Name of School
Address of School
Dear (Name of Teacher and/or Principal),
My (son/Daughter), (child’s name), is a student at (name of school). I am requesting to review all of my child’s records to include: teacher’s files, discipline files, attendance records, special education records, and any other files, records, or documents that may be kept pertaining to my (son/daughter). Please inform me in writing of what types of records/files you maintain on (name of child), where these records are kept, and when I can review them and have copies made.
I look forward to hearing from you within 10 days.
Sincerely,

I am the parent of (child’s name) who is in the (grade) at (name of school). I am requesting a full evaluation to include vision, hearing, social, behavioral, psychological, fine and gross motor, speech and language achievement, reading, math, etc. (Name of child) has been having some problems in school and may need special education or related services. (You may add any details you feel they need to know). I am waiving my parental rights to the Student Support Team process. Please inform me in writing who will be performing the evaluations, when the evaluations will take place and which tests will be administered to my (son/daughter).
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you within 10 days.
Sincerely,

I am the parent of (child’s name). I recently reviewed my child’s evaluation and it is (out of date, incomplete, inappropriate due to growth and changes, etc.) I request that my child be re-evaluated. Please tell me in writing who to contact to schedule a reevaluation.
Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,

I am the parent of (child’s name). I have studied the reports of the school’s evaluation of my child and feel that (he/she) was not evaluated in every area of suspected disability. I believe additional testing is needed in the area of (list areas needing further testing). Please tell me in writing who will be performing the additional testing, when the testing will take place, and what tests will be administered to my (son/daughter).
Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you within 10 days on this matter. Sincerely,

I am writing to you out of concern for the safety of all of the children in our school. As a parent I am deeply shocked and saddend by the recent terrorist action in New York and Washington 

My name is ___________ and I am writing to you as a concerned (parent, citizen, teacher, _______). The purpose of this letter is to bring to your attention a very serious matter that requires immediate action by you and all parents you have contact with.

As a concerned (parent, citizen, teacher, _______), I respectfully request that you immediately take the following two actions:

No comments:

Post a Comment