Sunday, May 19, 2013

Complaint against the Branch Assistant Manager & staff of SBI Rohini branch


To,
The Banking Ombudsman 
C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110001
Tel.No.23725445/23710882
Fax No.011-23725218

Subject: Complaint against the Branch Assistant Manager & staff of SBI Rohini branch for Dereliction of duty i.e. failure to perform official functions in a timely and purposeful manner.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I Kailash Chand living at D-5/247, Sultan Puri, New Delhi-110086 since 1980. I had been a saving account holder of the State Bank of India for 15 year. My saving account number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I have always maintained my minimum balance in my savings account, but the customer service has been absolutely pathetic now. I am facing a problem due to negligence & careless by the Branch Assistant Manager & staff of your bank. They do print my wrong address as B8/6, sector-3, Rohini, Delhi in the new pass-book & bank record. I have been a victim of harassment by well-known Nationalized State Bank of India
I had gone your bank branch on 01st of March 2013 for some pending entries update in the passbook. The clerk told me for new pass-book, when I received new pass-book and checked the details and then I found that printed my wrong address in new pass-book. I went back to the SBI Branch to meet with the Branch Manager and asked her how my address has changed in new pass-book. Despite my asking time and again and at last she RUDELY replied me that we cannot tell anything. Your account had been opened at Rajouri Garden, you go there. I went to Rajouri Garden branch, they said, ”we had been already sent your account file with all documents at sector-14, Rohini branch”. They are making fool/harass me & run from one branch to another branch. The situation is worse at State Bank of India.
I am pursued the matter for last two month by submitting several verbally request to bank branch for correction in my address, but no positive response from bank branch so far. After then I had to apply in written complaints on 25-03-2013 & 06-04-2013 to the bank’s various offices up to the head office for correction in my address.
I had visited your bank branch on 13th of May 2013. Now I feel insult in your bank because bank executive said to me that you carry your file and go to Rajouri Garden branch, they will do correct your address in the record. I would like to know that has there none of the messenger or peon post? Today I am feeling very shameful in front of other customer and staff. I am getting nervous after all this scene create your staff. Now tell me who is responsible for this. Is it the symbol of biggest bank of India? The branch manager seems to have forgotten the values and reputation of this bank and she has been engaged in transferring all his duties to customer.
Now I have decided to bring it to your kind notice regarding the bad service received by your branch staff. I wish you to take some kind of action against erring staff to avoid similar events in the future. These issues go against the goodwill of the SBI and leave a negative impact on account holders.
I wish to lodge a complaint against the branch manager regarding his ignorance towards his duties and respect for the bank/organization. I have been noticing his behaviour in office towards customer and when the matter became serious, I decided to bring the issue to your notice. I hope you will look into the matter and take necessary actions against the branch manager & staff.
I shall be extremely grateful if necessary action is immediately taken to correct my address.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

(KAILASH CHAND)
D-5/247, Sultan Puri,
New Delhi-110086

No comments:

Post a Comment