Thursday, September 10, 2015

A thank you letter from a parent

Dear Principal, Teachers, Study Group Members, Cooks and Cleaners
I would like to express my appreciation for the love, support, guidance, assistance and much more that you have done for my daughter. I am hoping that God will give you much more patience for our children.
I am aware it’s not easy for you but I feel I need to share this with you. You are doing much more than you should and assigned to do. I highly appreciate that and I am grateful for everything. It’s sad how much our children give you difficult time while you are helping them to be better people and leaders.
I wish they had the understanding of “Leap is giving the best.” The question is; are we appreciating the effort as parents and learners of the school? This is a wonderful gift from God; you are a gift from God.
Our children have a second trusted home “LEAP” and that’s why I feel I must inform you that “you are appreciated and the work you do and the support you give the learners” they may not see that now, but tomorrow (in future) they will. Even if they are playful in time they will cry for the time they wasted, and you; keep up the good work.
I am really appreciating you all and wish God to give you much more strength and courage to do what you’re destined to do.
You are blessed as teachers with a talent that no one can ever take from you. I would call it a calling. You are really called teachers not because you want to make money but to make a difference in our children. I am sorry; I feel at this moment it’s something I need to do and something that you need to be told.
Thank you to the cooks too for making the food for our children. Thank you to the funders of the school for making a difference in our children’s lives by giving them education (free).

Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment