Thursday, September 10, 2015

I would like to express my sincere gratitude and many thanks towards the School, Teachers and Upper Primary students who arranged and participated in the Morning English Reading Programme.
This is a very good programme and I really felt it had benefited my son Glenn Tan P3.5 who was shortlisted to attend it earlier this year. Even though i have to send him very early morning to school every Monday Wednesday Friday but I felt all of it is really worthwhile when I listened to him practice reading with me for recent oral tests.
His fluency, proficiency and confidence improved. His reading is a lot better and lesser long pauses between words. I am really glad he was in this programme and wishes to express my deepest gratitude to all the teachers on duty and senior kids who helped my kid improve his reading skills. They really did a fantastic job and thank you very much.

Yours Sincerely

I am very thankful towards my daughter, Joelle previous form teacher (Class 1.6) Mrs Jessica Pang from Kheng Cheng School. She is teaching my girl Mathematics and Arts. She is a very dedicated, caring and thoughtful teacher. I greatly appreciate her encouragement, kindness and patience towards my girl. Other than writing inspiration notes to my girl, she even goes extra miles by calling and updating me on her progress with photos of her settling down in class and helping my girls to photocopy her Chinese Spelling List. She is really awesome. Thank you, Mrs Pang.

Also thank you to her new Form Teacher, Miss Santi. Greatly appreciate her patience and encouragement towards her as well.

I wish both of them Happy Teachers' Day and do hope they have a nice break!

I am lakshita Mom, just to drop a note to say thank you. He/She told me that the school had provided me happy learning and never regret to come back to Singapore to continue their education. He/She acquired the PAP (Passion, Attitude and Perseverance) from School that we had been telling him/her, and only finally get it when He/She meet all the challenge here.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the efforts to you.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Tham for his great support and encourgement to my son. Today they had their medical check-up and injection conducted in school. My son was scared with the event. However , despite him crying and creating a small commotion at school, Mr Tham stood by him and keeping me informed on regular interval of the development. He also managed to speak to the nurse to allow my son to have his shoes on while taking height and weight. Thankfully, my son finally cool down and took his shots.

I sincerely thank Mr Tham for taking the extra step and most importantly being there for my son when he needs support most.

Yours sincerely

“I am the parent of lakshita singh. My girl does not know how to swim and has water phobia. Through this programme, she has overcome the fear. She is more confident and able to swim now.

The programme is very well-coordinated and organized by your teacher-in-charge Mrs. Sangeeta.

As for the coaches, they are very professional, patient and encouraging. It is indeed a very successful programme and I would like to congratulate you for having such caring teachers and choice of good coaches for this programme.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment