Monday, April 15, 2013

Birth Certificate Affidavit & Application


To,
The Registrar
Birth & Death,
GNCT OF DELHI, New Delhi

Sub. : Request for issuance of Birth Certificate.
Sir/Madam,
            My wife has delivered a baby on 17-06-2012  at 2.45pm  at SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,S-BLOCK, MANGOL PURI, NEW DELHI and my brief particulars are as under :-
1.         Name of Mother                     : Smt.   REENA DEVI.
2.         Name of Father                       : Sh. UPENDER MEHTO
3.         Address                                   :  XXXX, JAWALA PURI, NEW DELHI-110087             
4.         Date of child birth                  :  17-06-2012  at 2.45 pm.
5.         Name of child                         :           ……………………………………..
            The name of the baby has not yet been entered in any Municipal Corporation of Delhi records and we have named the child “……………………” and I will not change name in future.
            I may kindly be issued birth certificate of 05 copies as per the above particulars.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

(Sh. UPENDER MEHTO)
AFFIDAVIT
I, REENA DEVI W/o Sh. UPENDER MEHTO R/o xxxxx, JAWALA PURI, NEW DELHI-110087, Do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
1.  That the deponent is the resident of the above said address.
2.  That I was issued my son/daughter birth certificate No.     MCDOLIR-0112005227042, Delhi. When I verified the details, I found that the clerical/technical mistake in the entry relating to mother, father name & address printed in it is different from my actual details. It is a clerical mistake by the hospital & registrar office staff. That the deponent is urging for with correction & issue of fresh birth certificate. My brief particulars are as under:-

S. NO
PARTICULARS
INCORRECT DETAILS
CORRECT DETAILS
1
Name of Mother
REENA
REENA DEVI
2
Name of Father
UPENDER
Sh. UPENDER MEHTO
3
Address
Z-173,PREM NAGAR-II, NEW DELHI
xxx, JAWALA PURI,
 NEW DELHI-110087


                                                                                                                      
3.  That my statement is true and correct.
                                                        DEPONENT
VERIFICATION:-
Verified that the content of this Affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that nothing material has been concealed there from.


DEPONENT
To,
The Medical Superintendant,
Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital,
S-Block, Mangol Puri, New Delhi.

Subject: Request for issuance of Birth Certificate.

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I had delivered a baby on 17-06-2012  at 2.45pm  at SANJAY GANDHI MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,S-BLOCK, MANGOL PURI, NEW DELHI. I was issued my son/daughter birth certificate No. MCDOLIR-0112005227042, Delhi. When I verified the details, I found that the clerical/technical mistake in the entry relating to mother, father name & address printed in it is different from my actual details. It is a clerical mistake by the hospital & registrar office staff. That I am urging for with correction & issue of fresh birth certificate. My correct particulars are as under:-
S. NO
PARTICULARS
INCORRECT DETAILS
CORRECT DETAILS
1
Name of Mother
REENA
REENA DEVI
2
Name of Father
UPENDER
Sh. UPENDER MEHTO
3
Address
Z-173,PREM NAGAR-II, NEW DELHI
xxxxx, JAWALA PURI, 
NEW DELHI-110087

Therefore, I humble request to you kindly issue me the fresh birth certificate with above correction.
Thanking you,
With Regards,
(REENA DEVI W/o SH. UPENDER MEHTO)
xxxx, JAWALA PURI, NEW DELHI-110087


No comments:

Post a Comment