Thursday, April 4, 2013

Complaint against the Branch Manager of SBI fails to obey Government directions


To,
The General Manager,
(NBG – Coordination),
State Bank of India,
State Bank Bhavan, 11th  Floor,
Madam Cama Road, Mumbai 400 021.

Subject: Complaint against the Branch Manager of SBI fails to obey Government directions & Dereliction of duty i.e. failure to perform official functions in a timely and purposeful manner.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is to bring to your urgent notice another shocking instance of high-handedness and illegality on the part of the Branch Manager of SBI Branch Guru Harkishan Nagar, New Delhi-110087. This is an incident that happened with me today, dated: 01 March 2013. First let me tell you that I am resident at R-Block,Jawala Puri (Ward No.41), nearby SBI-Guru Harkishan Nagar Branch (Ward No.41). I went to the SBI Guru Harkishan Nagar Branch (Ward No.41) to open a Saving Account as it is near my residing place. I met to Branch Manager along with required Doc and amount. The Branch Manager asked me that why you need to open an account, to which I said I want to do Savings and have account in Nationalised Bank. I asked him that I have heard that as per new guidelines of the government for providing banking facilities in everywhere, hence, I am entitled for open a saving account in your branch. The Branch Manager said, people come here just to open an Account and then, they don’t do any transactions and we keep on maintaining their accounts for years. The Branch Manager further said, that you have resident of JJ Colony so we cannot open your saving account in this branch. I was shocked to hear this from the Branch Manager. I returned to home without opening an account. It is clearly violation of my fundamental right.
While concluding, I would like to know the reasons as to refuse for new account.
I humbly request you look into the matter and do justice to our request. Your good self may check the genuineness of the aforesaid facts.
Thank you,
Yours faithfully,

(RATTAN LAL)
Member Gyan Lakshay (NGO)
House No. R-45, Camp No. 5,
Jawala Puri,New Delhi-110087.  

1 comment: