Sunday, March 26, 2017

Application for School Leaving Certificate

Respected madam,

With all due respect I beg to say that my father has got promotion and now he is moving to jaipur and we are also going with him. I would like to inform you that I have to leave the school as I will be shifting there and will continue my studies there. I request you to give me a leaving certificate so I can continue my admission process there. I shall be really thankful to you.
Yours obediently,
Sir, I am ram and I have been studying at your school for the last 3 years. I have been very good at studies as well as academics since I came here. This school has polished my skills and made me a better student than I ever was and for that I am truly grateful. As my father is in the jda so he recently got posted to jaipur and because of that I have to move as well. I shall move in a fortnight so kindly grant me a school leaving certificate. I will remember this school in good words as it is nothing compared what this school has given me. I shall be very thankful to you.
Respected principal,
My son Shoukat Shaheen is student of class 6 in your school.
My husband who is working as a SDO in Wapda has been transferred to Multan. Therefore my son cannot continue to study in your school. I request you however please grant him school leaving certificate at the earliest possible time for his admission in new school. I shall be grateful to you.
His roll number is: 13 and his class section is nursery.
Your’s sincerely,
Subject: request for school leaving certificate
Dear Sir,
With due respect, it is stated that I have successfully completed my matriculation with 987/1050 marks from our prestigious institute in April 2015 under Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, India. My roll number is 116732 and admission date was 6th September 2011. I have no pending dues and therefore request you to kindly issue me the school leaving certificate so that I can apply at other colleges for higher education. Also kindly refund me the security fees.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours obediently,
Respected Sir,
This letter is to request a student transfer letter. As I was first the resident of west wood but due to some reasons we have changed our residence and moved in the bank square society. Due to the large distance to the school I am unable to continue my study in your school. I am seeking an admission in  a new school located in my area. It would be helpful if I get a student transfer letter.
Faithfully,
Respected Principal,
I kids are studying in your school since three year but unfortunately I am not seeking progress as it should be  according to my requirements and as well as fees I am depositing.
I am strongly satisfied with your school environment where teachers are not focusing on development of students. Your teachers are changing frequently so this is showing the lack of commitment of teachers with your school. Moreover your school is increasing fees month by month and this is not affordable with present school facilities, teaching standards and results.
I request you to please issue school leaving certificates of my kids and please change your policy for teacher’s salaries/troubles/grouping, so they may not leave your school in short times. According to my observation your school is damaging the future of students.
This is my observation and it can be wrong. But I write this all to acknowledge why I want my kids to leave your school. I hope you will consider my complaint as suggestion and improve your educational standards.
Looking to receive leaving certificate on priority basis.
Thanking you,
Sir, I am Ram and I am a student of 8th grade. With due respect, I have to inform you that my father has been posted to hariyana due to his work. He has to report there in the first week of January. Therefore, I have to shift there as well. Kindly issue my school leaving certificate along with teachers’ remarks so that I can submit the documents at a new school as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours sincerely,
Application for School Leaving Certificate from Parents to school principal to issue the certificate in earliest possible time. School Leaving Certificate is compulsory to get admission in the next school or to change the school of your children.
Sample application letter to request your school leaving certificate from your school principal, headmaster or where you are studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment