Saturday, June 1, 2013

Complaint against the Nangloi Food and Civil Supplies office staff for Dereliction of duty i.e. failure to perform official functions in a timely and purposeful manner.

To,
The Assistant Commissioner (West),
Deptt. of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs,
152, C Block, Janakpuri, Delhi.
Subject: Complaint against the Nangloi Food and Civil Supplies office staff for Dereliction of duty i.e. failure to perform official functions in a timely and purposeful manner.
Respected Sir,
This is to bring to your urgent notice another shocking instance of high-handedness and illegality on the part of the Nangloi Food & Supply office. We don't like to any complaint against anyone but they shall be constrained me to complaint. I decided to bring the issue to your notice.
I am for the last month going on approaching for adding of my daughter name in the Ration Card. However, after completion of all formalities we went to the Area Inspector. The Area Inspector was checked my all documents & found correct then signed the form. But due to your staff carelessness I couldn't do my daughter name add in the Ration Card. However, I was several visits to the ration office, after taking five days casual/earned leave from my office.
There we found that hundreds of the poor beneficiaries have been queuing up outside the Nangloi office of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, they were faced problem to submitting their applications seeking corrections or addition of names of family members and other information. On the counter sitting person was refused to receive my document by saying that today I don’t have my duty but he was present there and he was having tea biscuits that time. Nangloi Food and Civil Supplies office staff are working on a strategy of making the fool & harass to the poor beneficiaries. We are common man in that ration office but lots of agents are working because of this people common people are suffering and becoming hopeless. We request you please do something to change this system.
Hence we need to know when can the adding of my daughter name in the Ration Card. What measures of Citizen Charter is going to take & why Nangloi Food and Civil Supplies office staff are forgetting that Ration Card is the Basic Needs of each & every family in the Delhi? 
We hope you will look into the matter and take necessary actions against the careless staff.
We shall be extremely grateful if adding of my daughter’s name in the Ration Card.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
(SANJAY KUMAR)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DELHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment