Sunday, November 29, 2015

sick leave

Madam,
My daughter …………………… (name) of Class VII, has taken ill with chicken pox. Therefore, it will not be possible to send her to school for 10 days, as per physician’s advice. Kindly grant her leave from ……………… to ………………. I am also enclosing a medical certificate by the attending doctor.
Thanking you,
To
The Principal
School Name
Place
Sir
Kindly grant leave-for-sickness to my son on ____________________ (date) and ____________________ (date) when he was unable to attend the school, as he was running high temperature; and we were so much worried about him that we could not even think of putting in an application on his behalf.
My son, _________________ (name), Class ______________________, Section _________________________, has been advised by the doctor to take complete rest for at least a full week.
Therefore, kindly grant him leave up to ________________________ (date) of his month.
Yours faithfully
Dear Madam,
I am Stephen Samuel and I am writing this letter to inform you that my daughter, Sherlin Samuel, studying in your class was diagnosed with chicken fox and advised to take bed rest till she gets cured completely. I am fearing to send her to school as chicken fox is a communicable disease.
I kindly request you to grant him leave till he gets completely cured and also to stay under continuous medical supervision to get quicker recovery. Thanks for considering my request.
Thanking You,

Respected Sir,

Please be informed that I am Tom George, student of grade 10th in this institution. Unfortunately, my health is down as I have stomach problem since long. From yesterday, pain is severe and I have to be admitted in hospital for few days. For this I shall not be able to attend school. Kindly, grant me leave for a week. I shall be grateful to you in this regard.

Yours Obediently,

Respected Sir,

It is stated that I am Asma Haider, student of BS. Computer Sciences Semester 3rd in this University and my registration number is Comp-190. It is to inform that I am suffering from stomach problem since last two days, I have severe constipation along with pain that even I cannot stand up. I really have a critical condition. As suggested by my Doctor, I need to be admitted in the hospital until I recover.

In this condition of mine I am not able to come to University and attend classes. I understand that finals are nearby but I will cover up the syllabus soon.  I request you to kindly, grant me leave for a week from 3rd Sep to 10th September 2014. Your kind consideration is required.
Thanking You I remain,

Subject: Application for sick leave
Sir/ Madam:
Respectfully say, my Son/ Daughter……. is student in your school under the registered roll number …….. in class……… is unable to attend the school from ………… to ……….. on account of high fever. Kindly grant him/ her leave for above mentioned days. I shall be very thankful to you for this favor.
Here I attached medical certificate approved by relative hospital / clinic on the back of the leave.
Sincerely,

Subject: Application for Sick Leave From School
Respected Teacher,
Most respectfully to state that, my son (name….) studying in your school in (class..) and roll no…. He has been sick for fever for one week and is not able to attend the classes.
So I kindly request you to allow my son leave from (date…) to (date…) classes.
Thanking you
Yours Sincerely,

Sample letter to school informing about child's absence due to sickness(02-26-2014)
Sample letter to school informing about child's absence due to sickness

My daughter, ABC, a student of class II 'A' of your school, would be unable to attend her classes, as she is suffering from measles.

I got her examined from our pediatrician, who confirmed her illness and advised her complete rest for 7 days from 21st Feb'14 to 27th Feb'14. I am also concerned and share the responsibility to prevent the infection from spreading to the other students and faculty members.

I will provide the medical certificate along with the medical fitness of her health from our doctor, once she regains her health and resumes to her schedule at school.

Kindly grant her leave from school for this period.

Thanking you.

Dear Paul,
I am Keeter, father of Richard Keeter and I write this letter to inform you that my son has an appointment with dentist tomorrow[24 June]. As I am taking him to the dentist at 13 00 hrs tomorrow, I kindly request you to grant him leave for one day.
Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment